Avondale is located west of Phoenix near Goodyear and Litchfield Park, commonly known as the tri-city area. Avondale is rich in history and has evolved into a city with many great communities and amenities. The City of Avondale does a great job of providing events and services to the residents of Avondale. It is now a modern city located close to Phoenix but nestled at the base of the scenic Estrella Mountains, where the Agua Fria and Gila Rivers meet providing beautiful mountain views.
Avondale Area Attractions:
- Phoenix International Raceway (hosts NASCAR races two times a year)
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park (hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, playground, horse stables, golf)
- Friendship Park (updated in 2016, added a splash pad and more)
- Coldwater Golf Course
- Annual Events, such as the Tres Rios Nature and Earth Festival
- Randall McDaniel Sports Complex
- Numerous parks throughout the communities
- Tres Rios Recreation Corridor (Recognized by the Audubon Society and Bird Life International)
- Just minutes away from the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Cardinals and the Jobing.com Arena
- Several spring training facilities are close by
Avondale Shopping and Restaurants
The main shopping area in Avondale is located around 99th and McDowell. This area has a Costco, numerous big stores like Old Navy and DSW, as well as restaurants like Claim Jumpers, Carrabas, Islands and more. Old town Avondale is also a great place to shop and enjoy some food.
Avondale Communities and Subdivisions
Looking to purchase a home in Avondale? Let me help you find your way home in the West Valley by completing a 15-minute buyer phone consultation. Call or text me 623-252-9350 or email me at email@example.com. I can help you get a game plan together and help you set yourself up for success and on the road to homeownership!